Terms & Conditions
- The User/ Surgeon should verify the suitability of the ortho implants product in all respect before usage.
- The manufacturer assures that the products are manufactured as per accepted standards for dimensions and quality of the raw material.
- The manufacturer will not be responsible or liable for any reason whatsoever after the usage of the product.
- The User/ Surgeon is advised to study the general precautions on the usage of implants from instruction for use provided with the product.
- Payment must be made in advance.
- For international buyers, small orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/ or international speed post only.
- For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and/ or speed post only.
- Normally orders are shipped within 15 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company/ Post Office norms. Siora Surgical Pvt Ltd is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company/ postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 15 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of the confirmation.
- Delivery of all orders will be to the registered address of the buyer always (Unless Specified at The Time of Order). Siora Surgical Pvt Ltd is in no way responsible for any damage to the goods while in transit to the buyer.
- The prices are FOB, New Delhi basis unless specified otherwise.
Note: These are general terms & conditions. Terms and Conditions specific to order may be as per negotiation with the customer.