|Cat No. |
|Cat No. |
Locking Periarticular Proximal Humerus Plate 3.5 / 4.0mm
The periarticular proximal humerus plates feature locking screw technology combined with conventional plating techniques. The plate feature combi holes that allow fixation with either locking screws in the threaded section for angular stability or cortex screw in the dynamic compression unit section for compression.
A fixed-angle construct provides advantages in the osteopenic bone where screw does not rely on a bone to plate compression to resist patient load, but function similarly to multiple, small angled blade plates.
|Return to Main Category|
Category: Small Fragment Locking Plates & Screws
- Fractures, nonunions of the proximal humerus, particularly in osteopenic bone
- Fracture dislocations and osteotomies
- Plate head sits appropriately 15 mm distal to rotator cuff to avoid acromial impingement.
- Plate shaft sits slightly anterior to reduce the need for detoid elevation.
- The posterior sweep of head buttresses greater tuberosity.
- Anatomically contoured left and right plates, available in 3 to 9 holes.
- Available in Stainless steel and Titanium.
- Plate Thickness: 4.0 mm
- Plate Width: 13.0 mm
- Hole Center Distance: 12.0 mm
- 3.5- and 4.0-mm Locking Head Screws to be used.