Locking Proximal Radial Head Neck Plate 2.7mm
- Pre-contoured plate for extra & intra articular fracture of head & neck of the radius
- 2 to 3 rows of metaphyseal holes allow fixation in different trajectories and hence make it a versatile implant
- Angular stable implants
- Head holes take 2.7mm locking screws.
- The shaft has 3.5mm combi holes.
- 2.7mm combi holes in diaphyseal part allow use in fractures extending to diaphysis
|Return to Main Category|
Category: Small Fragment Locking Plates & Screws
- Limited contact design shaft with 2,3,4 & 5 combi holes
- The holes in the head of the plate accept 2.7 mm locking screws
- The shaft holes accept 2.7 mm locking screws.
- Plate with radial head rim available in right & left plates with a 5⁰ to match the anatomy of the radial head
- Plates for radial head neck fit both the left & right side of the proximal radius.
- Extra-articular and intra-articular fractures of the proximal radius and multi fragmented radial neck fractures
- Available in 2, 3, 4 and 5 holes
- Made from titanium
- Diameter- 2.7 mm
- For the left and right version