Diwali Greetings from Siora Surgicals
Celebrate Pollution free Diwali
Diwali is a festival of lights and sweets, not pollution. Diwali can be a real blessing without air and noise pollution. Here are a few tips to celebrate pollution-free Diwali this year.
- Crackers are banned in Delhi this year by the government. So, avoid firecrackers totally and celebrate pollution-free Diwali.
- Use eco-friendly paints to paint your beautiful homes.
- Use natural colors to make Rangoli that are not harmful. You can also use things like rice (white), pulses (yellow), cloves (brown) for different colors.
- Use fresh flowers such as roses, jasmine, etc. which suit the festive atmosphere.
- Make people aware of the pollution-free Diwali. Let them know the value of a clean environment.
Wish you a happy Diwali from Orthopedic Implant Company.